How to Set Up Roku Tv on WiFi
Roku TV is a hi-tech and smart TV with intuitive interface and encompasses feature to stream the internet’s content as well. Along with this TV, an antenna, set top box and a Blu-ray player are must. This TV is operated by a remote. Features like LIVE TV pause and Smart Guide are e are also present in TV that makes your TV watching experience more convenient. In this post, we’ll tell you how to set up your Roku TV on WiFi.
Follow These Simple Steps To Set Up Roku TV on Wi-Fi:
- In the initial process of setting up your Roku TV, you are asked to choose Wired or Wireless for an internet connection.
- If you choose Wireless, you will need to follow some more instruction to complete set-up. But if you choose Wired then you will have to connect your Roku TV to the router with an Ethernet cable. Your device will be connected to your network.
- In the case of wireless connection, your Roku device will start searching and scanning the network available within its specified range.
- When your Wi-Fi name appears in the available network option, select it.
- Afterward, your device will check whether your Wi-Fi is working properly or not. If yes then proceed further to the next step.
- If the Roku device confirms the connect compatibility then it will ask for your Wi-Fi or internet password. By entering the password, select Connect and then a connection confirmation will display on your device.
- After connecting, your device will automatically direct for any update required. Hence, download and install the update as directed by the device.
- This is how, your Roku TV gets connected to your Wi-Fi easily by following some basic instructions. Now, enjoy and stream a lot of matteron the internet.
With the help of this process, you can connect your Roku TV to your Wi-Fi for first time. Apart from this process, a couple of more ways are there to connect Roku to the internet but the above-mentioned process is easier and effective.
Contact Roku Customer Support:
Some Roku users can’t connect their Roku device with internet even after following many processes. Then don’t worry, we’ll also tell you the solution. If you are following the user manual or some hacks but still not able to connect your Roku device with internet or Wi-Fi then you should take the help of a Customer Support team or executive. All you need to do is, call them and tell them your complete issue with some other necessary information.
Apart from calling, one can also get connected to a customer support executive through E-mail. Just drop a mail to their official email address. In this email, write about the entire problem, you are facing during Roku TV setup.A care executive will guide you step by step so that you can enjoy the streaming hundreds of TV channels as well internet too.
Follow the above-mentioned process to set up your Roku TV on WI-FI. If you are capable of doing so, you can contact Roku customer support.